Pursuant to and in accordance with Art.13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), General Data Protection Regulation, LANZ sas in the person of its Legal Representative Dr. Lanzetta Luca, data controller, guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
The provision and processing of data is obligatory for the fulfillment of contractual obligations, and the personal data provided will be used exclusively for the performance of activities in accordance with contractual agreements, for the fulfillment of legal obligations of an administrative, accounting, and fiscal nature in accordance with national and EU regulations and standards, for the management of suppliers and customers, and above all will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than contractual ones.
Any refusal to supply and/or process the data will make it impossible for the owner company to proceed with the contractual relations.
LANZ sas reserves the right to send its customers offers, news or updates via e-mail, within the limits provided for by current regulations, it being understood that the interested party has the right to oppose such specific processing at any time.
The treatment will be carried out in automated and / or manual form in accordance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR on security by persons specifically charged and in compliance with the provisions of art.29 GDPR.
The data will be processed for the period and the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and will subsequently be stored for the time established by current civil and fiscal regulations.
The collected data, object of the contractual activities, could be subject to diffusion and communication to responsible subjects, national and foreign, duly appointed, authorized and instructed to the treatment by the Owner, such subjects could be public bodies, external consultants of the Owner such as banking and credit institutions, legal and professional offices providing services relevant to the performance of the contractual regulations in being and of the civil, fiscal and penal regulations. It is excluded in any case the communication to third parties or the dissemination of data for purposes outside the contractual activity.
The additional data (such as domain names, IP addresses and browser types), collected through our site, are used to track traffic statistics and for the needs of control of how the service is used by the competent authorities and are not in any way accompanied by any additional personal information.
I dati sono trattati solo da responsabili ed incaricati, nominati dal titolare per gestire i rapporti con i clienti ed i fornitori. In ogni momento è possibile opporsi al trattamento o The data are processed only by managers and employees, appointed by the owner to manage relations with customers and suppliers. At any time you can object to the processing or request cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information in our possession, the <strong>RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY ARE TO OBTAIN:</strong>
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- della logica applicata in caso di trattamento effettuato con l’ausilio di strumenti elettronici;
- the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
All requests and information can be delivered to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org